As the Board of Directors we have the power and are given authority to act on behalf of the company. We therefore accept full responsibility for the powers that it is given and the authority that it exercises. We the Board of Directors are responsible for overseeing the management of the business, affairs of the company, appointing the chief executive and monitoring the performance of the company. In doing so, it is required to act in the best interests of the company.
Inform survivors of benefits for which they may be eligible.
2) Maintain financial records, order merchandise, and prepare accounts.
3) Plan placement of caskets at funeral sites, and place and adjust lights, fixtures, and floral displays.
4) Arrange for pallbearers, and inform pallbearers and honorary groups of their duties.
5) Receive and usher people to their seats for services.
6) Plan, schedule and coordinate funerals, burials, and cremations, arranging such details as the time and place of services.
7) Obtain information needed to complete legal documents such as death certificates and burial permits.
8) Oversee the preparation and care of the remains of people who have died.
9) Contact cemeteries to schedule the opening and closing of graves.
10) Provide information on funeral service options, products, and merchandise, and maintain a casket display area.
11) Manage funeral home operations, including hiring and supervising embalmers, funeral attendants, and other staff.
12) Offer counsel and comfort to bereaved families and friends.
13) Close caskets and lead funeral corteges to churches or burial sites.
14) Arrange for clergy members to perform needed services.
15) Provide or arrange transportation between sites for the remains, mourners, pallbearers, clergy, and flowers.
16) Perform embalming duties as necessary.
17) Direct preparations and shipment of bodies for out-of-state burial.
18) Discuss and negotiate pre-arranged funerals with clients.
19) Consult with families and/or friends of the deceased to arrange funeral details such as obituary notice wording, casket selection, and plans for services.
Director(CFO) Diploma Theology
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer
See to that the family are feel same and comfort, drives the family during services until funeral is finish.